Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Moon festival 09

Procrastination hit me again, so i'm posting up a pretty late post D;
That night, i stayed the night at a friends, then my brother and his friend, jackson, picked me up and then thang up and so we all went to biloxi together. Arrived around 1pm. To cut it short, i saw a few people i haven't seen in ages. Saw SoRealCru, well all but the blond girl. I'm basicly the only one that didn't take a picture or anything with them, lols. Odd one out~ BUT DUDE! There was a transvestite! I swear it was a man wanting to be a woman, hot red skinnies with nothing but a leapord bra and curly black up-do. LOLS. And he/she was walking around sort of arrogantly smoking and stuff. Pretty erh..unordinary. And uh, i didn't eat the entire day T~T And it was really really hot around 1pm, so I went to mcdonalds with a bunch of people that i didnt know, besides carol and my brother, and lolss. Jackie and i was using the hand blow dryer on our hair cause it was soo gross, ghetto fabulous man. Gotta do what you gotta do, LOLS. Got home around 9:30pm. Overall a semi-good day. At least i got to see somebody important :) although it was only for a few short seconds.


















0 Comments: